The most settled person since times unknown. Scotlandia hoya veya aaj kal...but seen in the legendary DDLJ Pose out here......Waise aaj kal bai ji bhar bhoor wi ghat kara rahe ne!!!!
I am a part of CIO's organization for a US Fortune 500 organization. As the Lead for the Gamification CoE, I work with various internal teams on the Enterprise solutions they are creating for over 150,000 associates across the globe. Some of the teams I work with are core enterprise functions like Finance, Admin & Travel, Information Security, Compliance & Legal. Others fall into primarily the employee facing areas like Learning & Development, Performance Management, Sustainability, Corporate Social Responsibility. I've also delivered projects using gamification & social design in areas like Innovation.
To sum it, I design Enterprise Solutions, using gamification concepts & social design.
My work started from a scratch in building a gamification group within the organization. For this, I've been involved in research & knowledge creation & I’ve created a “3D – Enterprise Gamification Model” & a Gamification Platform being used across the organization by over 35 processes. I conduct customized trainings for multiple teams as per their requirements.
My intent here is to share the insights I’ve gained from my work & would be happy to assist anyone trying to solve similar problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment